December 3, 2009

a success

Thanksgiving was a success this year, a bit smaller but well worth the 10 hour drive to Arizona. We enjoyed bowling and spending time with everyone as usual. We managed a few games of scum...which apparently I am no good at this game because I only made it to worker bee once and happened to be sum or scuz like 8 times. BOOOOOOO SCUM! I also managed to dye my hair dark last night, I thank my friend Jessica, who is amazing! I also decorated for christmas with Jan's left over decorations, our house looks so Christmasy. We have a lot of events coming up in the next few weeks but as soon as its all over we are off to AZ again.


shadows by cowboy Rex's house

our house:



Thanksgiving desserts:


and ty has managed to grow a beard...



Also, Ty just got approved to take the Bar Exam in JULY. I am so proud of him for all of his hard work and dedication. He is such a hard worker and I appreciate him very much. We are not looking forward to the studying but we are looking forward to the trip we will take afterwards.

Happy December!

4 comments:

Lynsi said...

looks like hanging out with all of us brunettes wore off on ya! Looks great!
Congrats to Ty.
see ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That's great news! I can't wait to see your brown hair this weekend!

White Family said...

What a diversified and fun post! Your Christmas balls look festive, and your hair is shimmery brown.

ashtrost said...

I love the hair color. Show more pictures. It's fun going dark isn't it? I'm finally getting used to it.