December 6, 2009

saturrrrburrrday

Most important, IT'S A BLIZZARD OUTSIDE!!!!
First, we celebrated Gracie's 8th birthday up in Park City... At COLDSTONE. Yes please. I even made out with a free t-shirt so I can fully represent.


Then, we got her ears Pierced
she refused to smile because she was so nervous but after the first hole, she didnt even know that it had happened. It was so much easier then we thought it would be.



Third, Jacob played his guitar at his christmas concert, he did great!
I started crying.


my mom was so PROUD


Later we had my staff christmas party and the theme was AMAZING RACE. We had to race all over to different members of the board, playing games or singing songs.

What A BLAST!!
not.

 I woke this morning and went downstairs to vacuum. I looked under the bed and found this:



Yes, you guessed it. A shredded bag of Jerky. We went to Arizona a couple of weeks ago and picked up some road trip snacks. I knew that I had a bag of Jerky but Tyler said that he hadn't seen it. I thought I was going crazy and just dreamed that I bought the bag. Well, we now know it where it went. There was only one small piece left... DISGUSTING.

       I also found this picture along the way:
He SHAVED.









1 comment:

White Family said...

Nice you are having some Kendrick family fun before they are off to Virginia.