December 18, 2009

Its over, over now.

As of right now I am off to my last day of work for the next 16 days and TY is done with school! WOO WOO!
(I would never use "woo-woo" but I am so excited I have run of out of words) No more 16 hours of studying or doing lesson plans at home. WE ARE FREE in 9 hours. 9 HOURS!

To celebrate I got Ty a balloon and he sent flowers to my work. We are THRILLED. and now we are off to Arizona in the morning with the Keslers.


Ty and I are celebrating Christmas early so we dont have to haul our gifts with us...how exciting. I already have had Tyler open three because I cant stand it. We don't have a tree so they are sitting on our bench.



I am so proud of Tyler for making it through this awful semester. School is not fun and I am glad I took this semester off. He did so well in fact that they offered him a TA position for next semester. again... WOO-WOO!

Now, I am off to school for a christmas party and concert (tyler is singing today). We will post pictures tonight.

ONE LAST TIME,

WOO-WOO!

No comments: