So, some things that we have done in the last month fall nothing short of a great time.
We did this:
on a few occasions: new years eve with my family
We did some of this:
and saw some kids from my school:
We also found some of these (ice blocks):
and went down this:
Sorry Jen! I swear she wanted to do it on her own!
We also went on this:
Geoff and Tyler played some music for us:
And Rex played the piano and sang us a sweet song about robbers and bad guys:
I think it went something like
BAD GUYS!
THEY ARE SO MEAN!
BAD GUYS, TREAT YOU BAD!
We managed to get church in... twice:
Christmas eve eve:
You can tell we are so excited.
We also played lots and lots of this. well, at least when the kids weren't around:
We went on a hike. Wind Caves:
I forgot a sweater (I would) so Tyler lent me his. What a great husband. IT was FREEZING!
After 11 days in wonderful Arizona weather, we returned home to this crap:
I also went into work to find this carved into my bulletin board by some lovely hoodlums.
I love kids.
they carved C and K in with a butter knife. Where they got that knife is beyond me.
Now our life starts back up again after a much needed break. We are so excited for 2010 and all of the many joys we will have this year. My parents are leaving to Virginia in February but we are looking forward to visiting them soon. Tyler and I start a swing dancing class in two weeks, so exciting. I will be taking a class three nights a week to get back into shape and lose the post wedding weight I have so graciously put on. Our house is a never ending project that keeps us busy but we love it! We are finally getting our ceiling done in the basement and hopefully I will be painting our bedroom in the up coming weeks. I feel like I should have sent this information out in a christmas letter...how boring.
Hap Hap Happy New year.
5 comments:
It was a wonderful Christmas time -So glad you were able to spend time in AZ!
that looks like a fun filled break, your hair looks cute brown! hope you had some good holidays
Your hair looks really good! It's our goal to hang out with you guys more in 2010...maybe you can teach us how to swing!!! (the dance you pervert:)!
That was my comment.. I was signed in on Kevin's account:)
I was weirded out for a second.. I thought Kevin was a secret gay or he had a crush. Both weird. Jk jk. Let's plan something soon!! We miss you guys
Post a Comment