January 17, 2013

Flying by

This pregnancy seems like it has taken forever but really, it hasn't. I go back and forth with this being our last one and I'm not sure how I feel about it anymore. Ty announced to me that he wants 6 kids and at first my heart dropped and I couldn't imagine having 2 more after this! Then I got excited and one more isn't sounding so bad... Especially if we get that BOY next. But we won't because we want it so bad. ;) 13 weeks left and like I have said a million times, I'm hoping to go 3 weeks early like I did with Autumn but thats very doubtful.




Ty and I were asked to speak at a youth fireside in front of the new Gilbert temple and it was such a great experience. I had never been to one before and I was super impressed with how many kids woke up to get there at 8 a.m.. I was very unprepared and decided to speak about being a convert (what I know best) and then Tyler gave an amazing talk on his past experience as a teen and how as a couple we get to attend the temple regularly. It was so nice afterwards hearing from parents about how touched their kids were by our speaking to them. I hope that from our experiences we are able to make a difference some how.

4 comments:

Lynsi said...

You look great, wow that has gone fast! You'll have a new baby in your arms before you know it! Wish I could have heard you and Ty speak, I'm sure it was great!

Heidi and Bryan said...

You are a cute pregnant girl! I bet your talks were great!

Mel and Nate said...

You look so cute Kelly! We miss you guys!

White Family said...

I heard rave reviews about the message you guys shared last Saturday morning! Glad you were able to share your experiences.