
Lynsi came into town for a quick visit and she brought Drewbie with her. Autumn and Drew got along great and it may be because thy are only 2 days apart! Speaking of which... They will both be 2 in less than 3 weeks!! Crazy!


Ty and I are taking Autumn to sea world in San Diego in 2 weeks. My dr advised me to stay put (sort of) but I think they have hospitals in California? I have come such a long way in the being flexible department since having Autumn!
This picture sums up my week. Autumn has become obsessed with Barbie! OBSESSED! It's annoying. Ty and I even got into a fight about her being addicted to my phone over it. Here is a picture that turned herself into a fairy...

I love that she loves Barbie but not the digital kind. It's weird and like I said, annoying.
1 comment:
We're getting excited to meet Barbie's little sis!
Post a Comment