August 1, 2010

yep.



so the gross thing about this picture is that its not actually ours. The other gross thing about this picture






 is






WHO seriously posts their pee stick on the world wide web for everyone to see?? 




AHEM. 






We are very





excited to add to our family. Ty's third and my FIRST. Its great having three and only doing a little of the 


work. 


8 comments:

Lynsi said...

congrats! How great to be just a couple weeks apart! Hope you're feeling good. See ya this week.

Mel and Nate said...

Kelly!!!! I seriously got the chills everywhere when I read that. I am soooooo excited for you both! Congrats!

Steoffrey said...

CONGRATS! WOOO! I like your style. 3 kids and one pregnancy? sign me up!

Piper said...

Congratulations Tyler and Kelly- I hope you are feeling well!

Heidi and Bryan said...

oh i can't wait!!! our babies will have to be best friends! Congrats

Hill said...

Kelly!!!! Congrats!!!! This is great!!!!!

ashtrost said...

YAY!! April baby right? I loved having my boys in April.

White Family said...

It's a beautiful stick!