August 21, 2010

Dad to be of #3


Not only does he have two awesome kids already and an amazing family but there are 32 more reasons why I love him:

#1. He leaves the cupboards open.
#2. He flosses after brushing
#3. He is OBSESSED with golf (he practices his swing in the middle of the grocery store)
#4. He tolerates me talking about being pregnant every five minutes
#5. He is an amazing Dad.
#6. He washes his car more than I wash our laundry (which is often)
#7. He loves RED ROBIN. YUMMMM!
#8. He plays the guitar. Mmmhmmm
#9. He sends me flowers at work to mark any occasion
#10. He is loved by every woman at my work. LITERALLY.
#11. He was supportive when I decided to read Twilight (so embarrassing!)
#12. He loves his family
#13. He watches arrested development over and over
#14. He is a great artist
#15. He takes random videos of people running on the street
#16. He is a fab listener
#17. He likes Fruit Ninja
#18. He has the Bishop as his biggest fan (besides me, of course.)
#19. He is tolerant while I watch Teen Mom and Jersey Shore
#20. He is the hardest working person I know
#21. He is the smartest person I know and have ever met
#22. He wears glasses. I love them.
#23. He always puts others first
#24. He can teach Miles how to catch a ball while jumping off the diving board and be patient while doing it.
#25. He is well spoken and a great writer
#26. He rules at bowling
#27. He eats breakfast with me every morning even though I know how busy he can be
#28. He works out
#29. He is the BEST gift giver!
#30. He has good neck pops
#31. He wants a mini-van
#32. He wants 8 kids


That last one was a lie. Thanks for all that you do! Happy early Birthday! I am afraid I wont get around to this on Tuesday because we are going to the most romantic place in Utah... SQUATTERS.

That was a lie again.

LOVE YOU.



xoxo

3 comments:

Lynsi said...

holy eight kids! I thought you were for reals at first! HOpe to see you two join us as proud mini van owners soon! I never thought I'd love it...oh but I do!
Happy Early b-day to an awesome and talented big brother!

White Family said...

Happy almost birthday!! We love you!

Steoffrey said...

I know this is late, but I never sign into this email address. HAPPY BELATED BDAY WE LOVE YOU TY!