Tyler and I raked leaves this morning and it was also Tyler's first time doing so.
Lucky HIM. I was doing a great job until I saw spiders the size of my hand crawling out of the leaves so I faked a headache (allergies) and went inside. Ty did a great job and I thank him for doing this dirty job.
Tyler is the perfect husband. Most mornings we don't get to see each other so he writes me notes... LOVE NOTES.
We write them back and forth to each other and happen to have a little notepad half full.
Love him.
5 comments:
if I saw hug spidrs com out i would fake a headache too!
I got nauseous just reading about those spiders. Ewww!
There was a three inch long HAIRY spider in my car on the way to Sedona yesterday. We lost it and had to ride the whole way home with it. In silence. It was terrifying.
...oh my gosh I'm such a freak about spiders. I seriously would have had a heart attack. What a sweetheart husband you have though! It was fun seeing you last night, we love your pictures. xoxo
Love notes and fall leaves (BEFORE they fall) are a great combo!
Post a Comment