Pictures from our drive:
November 4, 2009
beef jerky
Tyler and I went to Shanna and Brads last sunday for the best chicken noodle soup ever. We decided to take advantage of it and drive through Heber and take Provo Canyon. It was beautiful! It took us a little over an hour and since it took us that long we had to stop and get treats, road trip treats. Jerky, Diet Coke and string cheese. We even stopped at the local wal-mart in Park City. Life has been challenging these last few weeks with the weather. First it rains and then snows and then rains and then snows and now its back to 70 degrees. What the crap?! I wish it would just stop so I can start wearing my boots and have a reason to shop for hats. Tyler has been busy with school and work. I, for some reason have class the next few saturdays as well as monday and wednesday. I really try and love my job but its not really working out for me. Even as I am driving to work I repeat out loud, "Today is going to be a great day and my Boss will not talk to me. Today is going to be a great day and kids will magically stop talking or lots of them will be sick." I am seriously probably going to hell for wishing kids to be sick but it makes my job so much easier. I just don't understand why 21 of them are still showing up and my Boss only wants to talk to me. She thinks since I am from Washington and she is from washington, we have something in common. No. No, we don't. Give me a freaking break lady! I lived there for like 5 years. Plus, she looks like a children's book character and we just cant seem to figure out what book/movie she could possibly have starred in. Anyways, enough of that... The Trost fam is on the way over and I better get back to baking. Slash I bought pre-made cookies. Such a loser.
Pictures from our drive:
Pictures from our drive:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the fall colors! Too bad it's getting cold....but then I guess we can thank the low temps for the pretty leaves.
Post a Comment