November 5, 2009
excuse the drama
So today while I was at work I was going through my blog and realized how rude my last post sounded. I really don't want any child to be sick...I promise. In fact, when all of my kids are there, the time flies by! This week has been really crazy but I am ready for Sunday. Saturday I have class, but thank goodness I do because so do two other women I know (who don't have a car). Im glad I can help them out and I know that it will be a good time. I am debating on wether or not I want to be back in school come January time. I feel like its really hard with both Tyler and I working and him in school...again. or...Maybe I am doing whatever I can to get out of it??? who knows!? I am excited for thanksgiving. I am excited to see everyone and to top it off, Nie Nie is on the news tonight. They are doing a huge special on her, she's such an inspiration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought that post was hilarious. I love it when people post about what people really do think but don't admit.
I wish I could watch that special. I wonder if it will be put on the internet.
Post a Comment