Starts off with picture day. Which I am not thrilled about one bit because I didnt want to shower this morning so I wore my hair curly like I did the last 4 days. You know, the more grease the better the curl right? NOT. Second, I am left alone with 21 3-5 year olds because school was understaffed and I got stuck with other kids. I was thrilled trying to keep them all clean before pictures. IMPOSSIBLE. Third, three kids had the flu over the weekend (all being tested for swine flu) and their lame butt parents still sent them to school. They had runny noses and had BM's (BM=code for poop) at least 16 times between the three of them. You do the math. SICK SICK. Two little girls decided to take a nap on their own behalf and they slept for almost four hours. As these two girls woke up I took their temp because they were feeling extremely HOT. One little girl had a 102.6 temperature. I called her mom and then decided she was too sick to do anything so I thought I would sit with her until her Mom got there. I sat with her and rocked her for about 10 minutes until all of the sudden.....YEP, YOU GUESSED IT....THROW UP....ALL OVER ME....everywhere. In my hair. Down my arms. When I got home, I still had throw up stuck to my zipper. You think I would learn not to rock a sick kid after the night Richard pushed Miley in the swing for like 30 minutes and than YEP, I picked miley up and she threw up all over me. Not once, but twice have I been thrown up on this year. I have been peed on, pooped on and bled all over. There is no job in the world that pays enough for this...NOT ONE.
and I keep going back.
what the?!

5 comments:
I love your stories!
I've only been thrown up on by my own kid & I couldn't imagine another kid throwing up on me! Yuck!
Did I tell you Brooklyn pooped in my hand!?
OoOh....
You might as well have been the school nurse for the day!
Ew. Girl, you best be gettin' paid two hundred bucks an hour to have a bunch of strangers, no matter how short they are, a pukin' and poopin' all over you.
Haha Shanna said it, that is Nast. Ps- we got your postcard today, thanks girl!
Narsty!!!! Yeah, for some reason when it's your own kid it doesn't faze you, but when its not...! Yuk! HOpe Y O U don't get sick!
Post a Comment