August 4, 2009

Just throwing this out there...

We are totally addicted to COLDSTONE. We keep saying how "serious" we are about "quitting" this sick habit. Well, it can't be done. I am proud to say we have switched gears and addictions. Its so sick that I hint towards it all day and when Tyler finally brings it up I act like I have no idea what he's even talking about. I make it out to be that he is the sick one. But really, he talks me into talking him into it. I have put on a hefty two (or seven) pounds before my wedding and Tyler is still weighing in at his same weight. GO TY! Maybe its because he knows hes going to eat coldstone every single night so he hits the gym for a whopping 6o minutes, every day. I Love You Coldstone. Not only were we told by the cute little lady from LUNABERRY (another local hot spot that serves delicious crepes and yogurt) that we were her favorite customers, not to mention the free upgrades we get because we go there so often! So anyways, back to my other AWESOME story...tonight...yes, tonight we were given a secret punch card from COLDSTONE.
Buy 10 get ONE FREE!! Everybody is doing it.
(there is no such thing as a healthy indulgence at CS)

2 comments:

Lynsi said...

my mouth is officially watering... what I would do for peanut butter perfection right now! yeah for you guys for punch cards!

White Family said...

Coldstone is especially satisfying when it's 115 degrees outside.
On another note...we're so excited for next week! Love ya.