May 5, 2009

A wise woman once said:

"I will offer some advice to anyone wanting to cut bangs: If you are not willing to commit to bangs for life, then do not cut them. It is not worth it, growing them back out is near impossible. Not to mention your eyebrows will
scare you when you see them again for the first time.
"

-Shanna Kesler



WHAT HAVE I DONE????
I do love them...but right before my wedding?
ouch.

6 comments:

White Family said...

Bahahaha! I'm sure they look great! That picture is a tease though, I want to see the whole thing! Also, welcome to the Bangs club for life!!

White Family said...

P.S. That was me, Shanna, that just commented on my Mom's computer.

Lynsi said...

me too... want to see more! I'm sure they are darling and will be a perfect accessory for the wedding!

Stacie said...

Love them, totally approve! I also don't beleive shannas theory. I can cut bangs and they'll be gonzo the next morning!

White Family said...

Kell, we're missing you! The bangs are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Yes,
I am sure they looking godgious.....
Thanks for sharing this......

click here