May 13, 2009

3 months


Time has been flying by. I can't believe that in 3 months I will officially be Mrs. Tyler White. I love him more than I ever thought possible. We have decided (more like Tyler decided on his own) that we would write our own vows. It is impossible to put into words, on a piece of paper, under five minutes, what I feel for this AMAZING man. I do know that he is going to be a wonderful husband and hes already an amazing father, son, brother, uncle and friend. How did I get so lucky?? Writing Vows is harder then I thought. But just another adventure.


NEXT STOP:

MARRIAGE
(more like Newport)

4 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I'm excited for newport! If you get stuck figuring out what to write for your vows, just use your favorite song lyrics :)

Lynsi said...

Love that you are writing your own vows! See ya in cali!

White Family said...

Oooh, Kelly, I really like the idea of vows with the personal, extra-meaningful touch (although it adds a bit of pressure for you). See you soon!! Yeah!

sbk said...

Serioulsy can't wait until CA. I feel like it has been way too long since I've seen you!!