March 19, 2009

Steoffrey PHO-toes

So, I hate my toes. But, I love my new family. Thanks Stacie and Geoff for taking our pictures, I know we weren't easy to work with! Between my sweating, tylers dirty looks, and Geoff being in the reflection of the window....we managed to get it done.


Literally, I hate my toes...I spent half the time trying to hide them.
Proof:
#1. you cant see it, but I was standing on my tip toes. Reason for the face.

Family PHOTO:
#2. Behind the bush


#3. Behind the bush and my own leg.
I am a FREAK.



and so we begin. 5 more months and its officially official.






2 comments:

Lynsi said...

I am in love with your pictures! Can't wait to get our invite in the mail. Seriously magazine cover! You two look gorgeous together toes and all!

White Family said...

Kell, you're funny about toes. I had no idea. I love love love your pictures and am excited to see the announcements!