March 23, 2009

DAY 1 of SOUTH BEACH

I want to pass out and die. JUST KIDDING (kind of)
We are doing pretty good. I have only snapped once at Tyler from being hungry but then he got me fruity gum, needless to say, I SHUT UP. Tyler got talipia fish for dinner...I remember Richard saying that it was just like some kind of GOLD FISH. WOW! I am really scared to even try it. BUT OF COURSE, Tyler makes it sound promising and delicious...we will see about that! as of right now, Tyler is cutting up lettuce for dinner and I am about to go count out 15 cashews for our 3:30 snack.

NUTS ANYONE?

4 comments:

Lynsi said...

I feel your pain, or at least I did. ok for only 6 days. Man those first two weeks (or six days) whatever... are brutal! Hope you don't go NUTS! Good luck you two! We'll look forward to hear how it all goes.

Mel and Nate said...

I love the new pictures you posted!!! They are soo cute! And you will have to let me know how South Beach goes... I need to lose my baby weight! Nothing I have fits me!!! Hope to see you soon!

White Family said...

Oh, man! I hope each day gets easier. Richard was very pumped to give it a try after talking to Tyler.....then he started to think about a baked potato and a chocolate chip cookie and decided that tomorrow will be a better day to quit the carbs.....or not.

Steoffrey said...

When I tried South Beach I think I got the diet mixed up and just nawed on a brick of cheese. needless to say it didn't work.