The first picture is Marley at my Mom and Dads in Park City, the kids thought they were swimming through ICE CREAM because the snow was 3 ft. deep! They loved it. Miles kept trying to walk through the yard, no success. He kept screaming "is this Vanilla ice cream?! Im swiiiiimming in ICE CREAM!" Also, the kids realized they could sled down the hill with their bottom too. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. They both would put their arms up and scream the whole way down. I have more pictures, we will post them later. We were always with Grammy and Papa, eating...eating...eating and more eating! Jan and I also saw JESSICA SIMPSON! Jealous much?? you should be. oh, and she was not FAT!
enjoy.




3 comments:
Thanks for the post. Great times!! We're looking forward to more great times together real soon!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun in the snow! I'm hoping you have a Jessica Simpson picture to post as well!
See ya this weekend!
I keep hearin' that J. Simpson isn't fat (via Stacie via Jan and now you) but I wanna see the proof! Miles! Oh Miles! Kids are amazing!!!
Post a Comment