March 26, 2009

day 4??

I officially ended south beach today...but I will try again...some day. Or tomorrow. Or next week. Ty is still staying strong, so strong that he held back from the bag of sunchips I opened right in front of him. OOOH YEAH, I got a big bag of sunchips, opened them right away and kept apologizing to myself and Tyler for ending "IT". Yes, IT.
Sun chips are my new BFF right now,
I cant seem to get enough. On the plus side, I did lose 7.5 pounds. I know that this works and I will soon give it another shot. I am just really proud of Ty for hanging in there and not giving in! I get what Lynsi was talking about, except I dont have any excuse for failure. Im just not feeling well and all I wanted were some crackers or some bread to gnaw on.
My advice, take lots of vitamins!
Better luck next time.

SUN CHIPS really make me SMILE.
:)
p.s. does it count if they are whole wheat sun chips and contain 2g of PROTEIN??
Maybe I didnt cheat??
Ok, whatever.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

sunchips are the best, it kills me that I only think to buy them at subway to go with a cigarette smoke sandwich.

White Family said...

It's o.k. if your not into the South Beach diet, Kelly. Salt Lake isn't even near a beach, unless you count the sands of the Great Salt Lake. Ty, get a good sniff of those Sunchips!

Lynsi said...

Yes sunchips would go down quite nicley by day 4! Anything other than eggs and chicken!

Hang in there Ty!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Kelly. I started South Beach this morning. I thought to myself I should start South Beach like the rest of my health-frenzed family. And then 30seconds later, I was like nah. So I think that counts for me being on the diet for 30 seconds. It was a rough 30 seconds. Anyways, 4 days is commendable.