March 25, 2009

DAY 3

So, not only did I wake up starving, I WOKE UP SICK...AGAIN! I am totally feeling the blues this morning. Oh, and its snowing! I have no idea what my problem is but I need to figure it out or go to the doctor a.s.a.p.! I asked tyler if I could have a popsicle for breakfast instead of eggs, why not? My throat hurts and it would help. So what if its 8:45 in the morning, most little kids do this stuff all the time. I just ate 3 cashews and im STILL HUNGRY, can you believe it? Right now I may head for the sugar free rootbeer popsicle made with REAL DIET ROOTBEER! Its FABULOUS. They also come in Diet DR. P, ORANGE crush and a few others. If it was not for these wonderful flavored, sugar free, 10 calorie popsicles, I would not make it on SOUTH BEACH.

I only have 11 more days to go...Oh my gosh, ELEVEN! that is soooo long!
Im starving.

I hope the next time I talk about south beach, I will be talking about the real thing, IN MIAMI.

2 comments:

Lynsi said...

T & K

Love it!

The first few days are the hardest. I've transitioned now into a quasi phase 2 and continue to lose weight and feel great and have energy. I admit I was low on energy and a bit moody at times on phase I but it does work. I don't crave desserts like I used to. Lots of gum! Have fun counting those 15 cashews!

Keith

White Family said...

Good to have each other to get through the tough times. Yeah, eleven days sound pretty long to me, too. Love ya.