June 12, 2013

A terrible (awesome) 2 year old who is full of terribleness (awesomeness). Autumn went straight crazy after we had Sonny, is this normal? She seriously became someone we had never met in her short two years of life. I love her to pieces but I didnt have any idea that two was so hard. We have more good days now but I sure hope she grows out of this, it's exhausting.

She is talking up a storm and I love that she calls swimsuits, swimsoups. She will say "I want to hold you" when she wants to be carried. She pushes her baby stroller around with her purse hanging off the back just like I do. She's a great helper in the kitchen and can eat cookie dough like nobodies business. Autumn loves the pool but did not love swim lessons. Next year, right? She talks about how Jesus loves her and can never stop talking about her cousins. Noni and Grammy are her favorites and she's kind of, maybe, a little bit starting to like Sonny. She's been in a big girl bed for two months and is slowly potty training. She has also decided she likes the ocean... Finally!! Yay!! Autumn, I love you more and more each day.













No comments: