March 18, 2013

Two

My girl turns 2! What the!? So much has happened in two years, it's crazy to think how fast it's gone by. Autumn, you are such a delight to be around. We think you are pretty funny but you think you're a whole lot funnier. You are talking like crazy and you are a huge fan of Taylor swift. Yo gabba gabba is a new favorite show of yours and singing has become quite the hobby. When you dance... Oh man, when you dance. You look a little like a sumo wrestler mixed with a person who has just gotten off a boat after weeks at sea. You listen to the most obnoxious music but also love the good stuff your dad plays on the record player. You have Dad wrapped around your finger and its amazing! You love all of your grandparents and you are learning to get along with your cousins one play date at a time. Marley is your BFF and I can't wait for you two to start sharing a room. I love spending my days with you and feel so lucky each day to just be with you. I hope your little sister is just as wonderful as you are. I'm so excited for the next year together.

XOXO































So glad to have you as mine.

2 comments:

Lynsi said...

The mrs. piggy costume is seriously the best thing I've ever seen! Where in the world did you find that costume, it's awesome!!!! Hope Autumns birthday was wonderful!!!! She's such a cutie!!!! Hope you guys are well!

Heidi and Bryan said...

Man 2 already! She is so cute. California looked like fun, glad you had a great time! Now its time to meet Sunny