December 26, 2012

So, we are having another girl and couldn't be more thrilled! It took a few days to adjust to the idea of two girls but Autumn is such a sweetheart that I am already excited.




Only 17 Weeks left!!



I came into my room to find this girl dressed in my glasses and her daddy's scarf. LOVE HER.


We got to go to see Life of Pi in 3d with Marleys class and it was so entertaining. Miles and I were freaked out through most of it but luckily we had each other... I think he even screamed like a girl a few times.



Mars and Autumn are still connected at the hip and fall more in love with each other every day. So sweet!







And this weather is awesome! We are loving playing outside after school and the weekend weather has been amazing. So NOT looking forward to summer :(












Madi is in town from her busy DC life and her and Autumn have been getting along great! She's so sweet.






Christmas is over officially but we have a few surprises left for mars and miles. Stay tuned for next week!!










1 comment:

White Family said...

We're excited that we can add another little granddaughter to the fam! xo