November 7, 2012

Hey

We have had a few busy months but I have a feeling with the holidays coming up, it's just going to get busier! Mars and Miles turned 9 and 10 in October. Marley and I planned a girls dinner with Grammy, my mom and two of her friends. She chose Charlestons and cold stone for her big night out. Miles took 4 friends to play laser tag and from what I heard, they had a blast.








Autumn is coming up on 20 months and I say this every time but serious!? Why does the time fly? She is hilarious! She's jumping, talking and dancing up a storm. She's independent and that comes along with a few messes but we manage. I love being her Mom. I am so grateful for her and for all of the things I learn from her sweet spirit. FHE has been a new experience but she's loving it so we will keep on FHE'ing it up.





















Autumn also got to trick or treat this year and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Obviously. We found it appropriate that she go as Miss Piggy since she's bigger then her 2 yr old cousins (32.7 lbs as of Monday). I wish I had gotten better pictures but she was always so excited once the costume was on!












We had some family photos taken and they turned out amazing! Beka Lowe took them this year and I would recommend her to everyone! The kids were crazy but she was so patient!









We are also expecting another White baby in April and are thrilled. I'm over the sick part and getting excited to find out what we are having. April can't get here fast enough!


This picture is funny to me... Autumn snuck into her candy and this was the end result.



1 comment:

Heidi and Bryan said...

man it sounds like you guys have had a lot going on. Hope you are feeling good!