March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Autumn!

ONE!
I can't even believe it!
Autumn, you are amazing, beautiful, spunky and stubborn.
We adore you!
I am so lucky to have you as my daughter.
5 days old:
(this picture is still amazing)

8 weeks:
14 weeks:
26 weeks:
10 months:
ONE!



Love you little BESTIE!

We had the cutest/best party for Autumn and I owe it all to her Grammy's. My Mom and Jan did such an amazing job and really helped out! We are so grateful and I know Autumn is as well. She loves you both and we love you both! 

5 comments:

White Family said...

We love you, Autumn! Happy birthday to a super-duper sweetheart and a fabulous guest of honor!

White Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan and Heidi said...

Such a cutie! Can't believe she is One! Excited to see you guys next week!

sbk said...

I can't believe a whole year has gone by already. I loved seeing these pictures again of Autumn when she was just days old. So precious.

P.S. You are so cute pregnant.

bridget anne said...

so, so sweet! my heart is warmed. xo.