November 4, 2011

Seven months

Ok, so she's like way over 7 months but it's fine because I'm constantly updating on instagram or Facebook and that has to count for something right? Anyways, Autumn is so close to crawling, it's brutal watching her rub her head all over the carpet aaaand I have had to put her in long pants so she doesn't get the rug burn on those fat, cute legs of hers. Autumn and I took a trip to denver this last weekend and my parents spoiled us rotten! I got to shower for more than 8 seconds and curl my hair (jk I shower longer than 8 seconds). Autumn adores my Dad, always. He's such a suck up! In other news: I am so lucky! I had my first and hopefully last root canal of my life. Sucky. The weather is getting better, more like perfect. We go on walks and swing on the swing set. Grammy white took Autumn on her first wagon ride and today she rode in the cart with out her carseat. TEARS! Why do they grow up!? Miles soccer is coming to an end. He was recently baptized and Marley just keeps getting cuter and more beautiful. She's a babe! We are looking forward to the Wilsons and the Whites coming for the holidays. Tyler thinks he's going to buy a motorcycle and buy every pair of Alan Edmunds he sees for the rest of his life. Other than all of this, we are doing great.














4 comments:

Bryan said...

The day Madison could sit in the shopping kart is when grocery shopping went from terrible to amazing in her eyes. She is always waving to everyone around her, and loves it. Autumn is seriuosly adorbale!

Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan said...

She's a doll (above is Heidi, this is Bryan)

White Family said...

Autumn takes her responsibility at the grocery store so seriously! Love the expressions!