July 8, 2011

Seriously?

I can't believe my baby is almost not so baby-ish anymore. Time is flying by and I am officially staying at home for a while. At first it was so hard, but now I can't even imagine her being in daycare. She's laughing these days, almost rolling over and she's eating ice cream (her fave). Maybe next we will try cereal? Or we can just skip ahead onto solids. Just kidding. Autumn, we love you and adore everything about you. You have my eyes, your dads nose and your sisters lips. Which I guess is also your dads lips? Anyways, you make us laugh and you drool more than Miles... which we never thought possible! You fly like a champ and sleep better than a baby... More like a 90 year old. Bed at 8, up at 6 and several cat naps through out the day. You rule, kid.




























3 comments:

White Family said...

Aww...all those cute pictures of Autumn made me miss her.....more! Does the paper chain happen to have anything to do with an upcoming exam??

Brett and Lisa said...

she is So cute! Kissey cheeks!

Bryan said...

That's one cute girl. keep the posts coming