June 16, 2011

I can't believe the things that Autumn puts up with..













I am one of those crazy Moms and I'm ok with admitting that. Like for instance:

If her blanket gets on the ground even a little bit, it does not go near her after that. I cringe when Tyler puts her blanket over her... He pulls it all out so practically every corner touches the ground!

I clean her hands after each diaper change. (she can't even reach down "there")

I have panic attacks when other kids are around. If they even try and touch her I start laughing nervously and run the other way.

I put Vitamin D drops in her bottles. We live in Utah, there was zero sun the first 3 months of her life. Doesn't everyone do this?

I do not watch MTV anymore. Onle douche bags run that channel. I can't have her corrupted.

I cry while watching Americas got Talent and Extreme Home Makeover.

I am certain she is a genius

I boil her binkies once a week.

I give her a bath every night to make sure her hands get clean... Another reason I kept mittens over hands for so long.

If she sleeps through the night, I run.. No, SPRINT into her room to make sure she's breathing.

I have memorized every creaky floor board in our house. I know when she's sleeping to jump over certain places.

Crazy much??

She's my trial child.

Hopefully I lighten up with the next one?
Maybe?

2 comments:

Staley said...

Hey Kelly, it's been so nice meeting you over our blogs (both named The Whites ironically). You seem like a great mom, AND you live in Utah? Why haven't we met for real yet? Let's work on that. Keep blogging!

Steoffrey said...

Hahah Kelly, reading this stressed me out (and made me feel inadequate at the same time.) You're an overachiever Mom!