27 years of schooling and he's finally done (I hope). Up at 5 a.m. every day to get his schooling done before he even started his 8 hour work days. He then would spend most of his weekends taking online tests, writing 45 page papers (no exaggeration) or practice his public speaking for his many presentations. He is the smartest person I know. He is the hardest worker I know. He is the most handsome person I know. Oh, and he's a pretty good golfer... He should get himself some new clubs.
Congratulations Richard Tyler White J.D., B.I.S., M.P.P.
Did I even do that right?

What?
5 comments:
Congratulations on your new letters, Ty! We're proud of you!
Yay Tyler! I am obsessed with all the pictures of Autumn on your blog, not in a creepy way...just in a "she is so adorable I can't believe I haven't held her yet" way!
Congrats! WOW! What an accomplishment...truely impressive! LOve you guys, give autumn a hug for us!
way to go Tyler we are proud of you!
Congrats Tyler!
Post a Comment