This kid seriously has so much already. If only she knew how lucky she was maybe she would stop beating me up and let me sleep. Thanks to my co-worker Whitney who planned the games and made the invitations and the most amazing cupcakes ever. Thanks to everyone else who helped out as well. You guys rule!
Whitney made a diaper cake. You guessed it. A cake made of diapers and goodies:
I didn't get any pictures of us... for some reason I could NOT stop sweating and Whitney kept moving while Amy made it clear she did not like pictures. Better luck next time!
My job finally paid off. haha.
JUST KIDDING.
5 comments:
You deserve it. I'm so glad you had fun!
Yay! All your showers are done now, right? That means Autumn will be here anyday!
I'm definitely coming this Saturday!! I'm excited to see you guys!
Love the diaper cake, and those cookies look delish! hooray for showers! Autumn is going to be set!
How fun - Autumn is definitely worth celebrating! You have some very creative friends.
Post a Comment