March 8, 2011

Blizzards

We got hit hard last night with 100 inches of snow. Poor Ty had to go out for hopefully the last time and shovel this morning. We are over it. It looks really pretty and it cleans our air but the snow must go. It's spring.









3 comments:

Lynsi said...

seriously I would be over it by March too~

Mel and Nate said...

Oh man, winter 2010-2011 needs to end now! I too feel like I cannot take another second! I am so excited to meet your baby! And I am a little sad because I have been really trying to get that rental house downtown that I told you about but the lady is not getting back to me so I am a little discouraged. I would love to live by you though! Hopefully it will work out. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy! You look so cute!

Steoffrey said...

Oh yuck. When I lived there it snowed in April and I literally packed my bags and moved home. Not dramatic at all.