February 21, 2011

I got HUGE (sort of). I feel huge:






Tyler got new grips:






We got a crib:




And I got bangs:





Time is flying by so fast! I feel like I'm running out of time to get things done. When I say "things" I have no clue what I'm talking about. It just feels like there is always something when in reality there is nothing. Yikes.

7 comments:

Lynsi said...

Love the new bangs, crib, and grips! Yes, nesting is fun, huh. If theres not much left to do, there always seems like plenty to come up with! So fun to see you guys last weekend!

Lynsi said...

You look so great by the way!!!

Lynsi said...

You look so great by the way!!!

White Family said...

Bangs suit you well! Autumn will have everything ready and waiting for her - it's coming up soon!

Jenna Robert said...

Your due date is coming up so fast! Can't wait for your baby girl to get here :)

Heidi and Bryan said...

It looks like you have everything you need except a baby... its coming so soon and you are looking adorable!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

cute bangs, cute crib, and cute belly! :)