January 30, 2011

It happened. I have officially turned into Jan (my mother-in-law), OVER NIGHT. Before I realized it, I had been hoarding coupons into our "junk" drawer. Grrreat. I am totally proud of it. I would make fun of Jan for carrying around expired coupons or coupons that I knew and she knew she would never use. Over time, I realized that Jan would use the coupons anyways and places would take them. It must be a motherly thing kicking in because I am really getting into it. I may start clipping them and keeping them in binders to stay organized. 

(not really)

2 comments:

Steoffrey said...

I started clipping coupons too! ..not because I'm a Mom though, because we're poor.

Also- I have to call you out for spelling drawer, "droor" since you and Ty are always calling me out!!

White Family said...

That's what I like to hear!! Gotta love those coupons!