January 23, 2011

Getting crafty. I made these pinwheels out of paper while Ty was in class on Saturday. I hung them up in our soon to be almost there just a dresser bright green nursery. Im excited and I feel like I can finally use the word "nesting" correctly. And no, that does not include picking up rocks and sticks outside to build an actual nest. We are counting down the weeks (10 to be exact) and cant wait for Autumn Lily to get here.




Poor Tyler...I try to be reasonable and order a semi-decently priced dresser and it came in 34432 pieces. Seriously.

I dont know why I didn't take a picture of before but this is after (sorry for the gloom):



I swear the green is actually awesome. It looks insane in pictures and I thought for a second that it may cause brain damage to a newborn but it will be ok. I hope.

4 comments:

Lynsi said...

So cute, I love the pinwheels! Looks like you have the nursery all ready to go!
...I have a desk in a million pieces right now too that needs to be put together!

Steoffrey said...

Whaaat!? I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left! It probably doesn't feel like it to you, but your pregnancy totally flew by!

White Family said...

Kelly, you crafty mama - Love the pinwheels!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Super Cute! I love all of it... the color, the pinwheels, the dresser! Your pregnancy has totally flew by, I need to see you while you still have a baby bump!