I have never had so much to eat in my life as I have in the past 10 days. Lets do a recap of a few of the places: Charleston's x2, Grimaldi's, Flemings, Nielsen's, Flancers, Joes, Banderas, Gecko grill, Starbucks x6, Dunkin Donuts, Aj's, Kona Grill and a little place in Prescott. UGH. I am still FULL. Christmas was amazing this year. Ty and I opened our gifts before coming to Arizona and I made out with a whole new kitchen! Well, almost... between Jan and Tyler I am all set for cooking and baking. Tyler got a new pair of sunglasses, a car detail and a massage. When we got to Arizona we did Christmas with Marley and Miles to the full effect. We got them up early Monday (yes, Monday because we wanted to play with their stuff all week before returning back with their Mom), It was amazing. They were so excited! We were up super early opening gifts from not only us but Grammy and Papa.
How can you take a serious picture in rollerblades?
you can't.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas!
We loved having you and the kids here in AZ over the holidays!! So nice!
Post a Comment