December 12, 2010

Marley was BAPTIZED. She looked beautiful. She was so happy to have her Dad by her side.

Play dates at the park with friends from Utah.


Sledding in Arizona: (one of top most dangerous things I have ever let other peoples kids do under my supervision)


Heidi and Bryan were able to be in Arizona at the same time as Tyler and I this year. It was so great seeing them! Next time Heidi and I see each other we will both be MOMS. WEIRRRD.
Madison Lucinda White (such a great name)



I love this picture. Marley loves her Grammy




We all love Ms. V


Thanksgiving was great and a lot of thanks were given. 

Tyler and I returned home to this mess:

We got off the plane with out a jacket, in Toms and mentally unprepared. What the WHATTT?

We also got a nice surprise from my Mom sitting on our porch. Lots of baby clothes, a bassinet and diapers. I love Christmas.


See you in Arizona next weekend.






4 comments:

Steoffrey said...

Ughh that picture of the snow just ruined my day! But the picture of ivy and the baby whisperer (tyler) just re-made my day!

Mel and Nate said...

Looks like you had fun in Arizona! It sounds like we will just miss you in Utah for Christmas but we will be there next summer and I will get to meet your baby girl! Marley and Miles are so adorable!

Bryan and Heidi said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Finally we both made it home at the same time, a rare occasion. Yep both Mom's! Can't wait for them to play together!

White Family said...

Thanks for the memories of Thanksgiving. I'm re-giving thanks! We're excited to have you back soon!