October 20, 2010

The countdown begins...

I seriously can't stand not knowing what we are having. It is KILLING me. I was fine until Tyler asked his Uncle Jeff last night what he thought we were having. Jeff Said, "A girl Tyler, a girl. I sure hope it's a girl." UGH. So Cute. I seriously do not care. Lynsi is having a boy and Heidi is have a girl so either way it will have the best of both worlds so close together. 


I AM DYING! 


12 days until we find out.

5 comments:

White Family said...

Either way, he or she will be just perfect!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I can't wait either! I don't know how people go the entire pregnancy not finding out, it would drive me nuts! So in 12 days let us know!

Lynsi said...

Can't wait to hear the news! hang in there, you'll know before you know it!

Heidi and Bryan said...

I think the day before is the longest day, make sure you are busy! We can't wait to hear the news too!

sbk said...

I totally think you're having a girl! Also you should know, Jeff has never been wrong. He kind of has a sixth sense when it comes to knowing unborn baby genders.