I turned 23 this past weekend and sometimes I am pretty sure I act 83. On my actual birthday I napped for almost 2 hours after church, it was heaven. I go to bed at 10 p.m. every night and rise early. I make dinner the night before dinner so we are not eating at 8 (because thats waaaaay too late!). I watch Frasier. Not only do I like Frasier... I LOVE FRASIER. I enjoy watching MSNBC specials about prisons or kidnappings. Which explains why I can't sleep when Tyler is gone. I am exhausted by 2 p.m. and have at least 4 snacks through out my day. I only last 30 minutes at whatever activity we choose to do, HIKE, TENNIS OR BIKE. I said GROOVY for the first time the other day. I can relate to anyone 25 years older than me. I really love Relief Society and everyone is so old.
On saturday Ty and I took the tram up to the top of snowbird and then hiked around and down a little ways. We then tried to go to my favorite curry place which turned out to be a total nightmare so we ended at RED ROBIN. We also saw Inception which I highly recommend.
THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WEEKEND TYLER!!! I LOVE YOU. These last two years have been the best years of my life. I am blessed to have an amazing husband and two wild step kids who keep me on my toes.
6 comments:
I'm jealous of your two hour Sunday naps! That sounds amazing! Glad you had a great weekend!
HAPPY 23rd, KELLY!! Wish we could have sung to you in person on your birthday. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Glad you had a great birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday oldie!
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a fun weekend, we saw inception too, and thought it as wild, a must see! Hope youa e doing well!
What a funny post. Happy birthday! Wasn't Inception the best movie this year?!
Post a Comment