October 11, 2009

bungahigh not low. stupid, i know.

We have lived in our new home for about three months and I am only just getting around to posting pictures. Sooorrrrry it took so long but Im glad you made it through this.

its all kind of out of order so yeah...just some random pictures. I do not know how to make a collage so here are 29 pictures.

One of our walls in the living room





Tyler painted this in one of the room downstairs for Marley and Miles:

I know, AMAAAZING RIGHT?!?

Dining room:

Just another great wall:














We just painted one of our rooms this color and now we have nothing to go in it:





I hope these pictures were ok. Like I said, not collage savvy.

5 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

You decorate SO cute! I love it!

White Family said...

Love the personal touches!! The kids mural is very cute.

Heidi and Bryan said...

love the house you guys ahve made it look so cute!

Steoffrey said...

Love your guys' house! Now if only we could schedule a time to see it in person!

Mel and Nate said...

You should seriously be on HGTV! I am going to nominate you! I LOVE it! We miss you!