April 1, 2009

OooOH TY

Poor Tyler has to put up with me, all the time. He also has to deal with the fact that I am not a real photographer like steoffrey and I have to take 23 pictures before I get ONE good one. Hes a real trooper....

him NOT giving a crap. All he wants to do is change.
It was like 85 degrees out. We are from Utah where its like 28 degrees out.
and all I want to do is take pictures of him because hes just so handsome in this suit, especially because he looks like he could be from MEN IN BLACK. loved that movie...in like 1997.
Now hes going with it just to make me happy...still not giving a crap.
I still think hes so cute and want to take 1232 more pictures.

TOTALLY OVER IT.


I cant see his eyes but I feel like I should be afraid, very afraid.




Here is the story of a boy. He loves roasted peanuts. Not only Roasted peanuts, but honey roasted. He had just finished telling me before the flight attendant came by, how he really wished that they were honey roasted. Of course they cant be plain! He only wants the best. The best that SOUTHWEST has to offer....

HONEY ROASTED.
he was so excited.

and totally satisfied.


and so was I....
I can't help it.
I am in love with this odd boy.

1 comment:

White Family said...

Sweet post, Kelly....And I really think you captured something in those photos. Love ya.