February 15, 2009

News flash WALTER KRONKITE! We're offiCial.

WE ARE ENGAGED.

My life has officially started, with the most perfect man.
and for the riiing...its amazing...I couldnt ask for a more beautiful ring, especially since he designed it.
it looks like i lost 1/2 my finger. I just have weird fingers??

the view from Hotel Monoco, where ty proposed
compliments of the hotel...

hahah!


Now, we just play the waiting game.

7 comments:

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Congratulations guys. WE are so excited for the two of you. Kelly welcome to the family. LOve you guys!

White Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your BIG news!! The ring is beautiful, and we're excited that you two are OFFICIAL! Much love!

Bryan and Heidi said...

We are so excited for you guys! Welcome to the family Kelly were excited to have you around for the long run! Can't to hear when the date is!

Lynsi said...

Hooray! Great news guys, you two are so happy together!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Look at that rock!!! We are SO happy for you guys! Congrats and let us know if you need help with anything for the big day!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! I can't wait for the wedding!!

Jenna Robert said...

I can't believe I didn't know this until now. Congrats!!! The White's are the best. You made a great choice.