I cant believe that families take pictures in matching shirts! especially from
OLD NAVY! but then, Shanna told me once, that she got the american flag t-shirt from
OLD NAVY and she couldnt wait to wear it for the 4th of july...


You
can't have it all right now but they are coming....in the mail.
HOLLERRRR
4 comments:
Yes! I love Christmas pictures, especially in coordinating attire. My address is 37 1/2 South Udall Street, Mesa 85204 - in other words please send me one...
Um, should I worry about posting my address on the internet??
Ty looks incredibly happy in that photo. Nice.
I can't wait to see the matching attire photo. Please make sure to send us one. Email me your address so that I can send you ours. We have pictures with Starc this weekend.
shellybwhite@yahoo.com
ahem..
langerz
142 west second street unit C
mesa, az 85201
Post a Comment