December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING

3:50 am: FIRST WAKE UP CALL
4:20 am: second wake up call, little brother said that little sister was
opening presents.
5:30 am: 3rd wake up call, only to inform me that they
could not get back to sleep.
5:57 am: 4th wake up call, officially time to get up. They could not and
would not wait one more minute.
6-7:17 am: opened presents while drinking 2 cups of coffee
7:30-8:30 am: nap time.
11:00 am: Mom set up the Wii and thats basically what we
did all day, and played pool. (Tyler beat me at everything but because it was
christmas I let it slide. Oh, I didnt cheat at anything either!
GO
ME!)

My Christmas was amazing. My white elephant gift, even more amazing. Spending christmas with the White Family and my family was wonderful. Thank you for everything.
Especially to Ty, thanks for being there.

(pictures coming soon)

3 comments:

White Family said...

We loved sharing Christmas with you, Kelly!

Steoffrey said...

so glad you came down for xmas!

ps- have people really become too lazy to pull their arms out of their blanket? unreal.. and i like how turning the heater on is out of the question.. LOVE infomercials. (but really, i bought something from one just yesterday).

fREnCh TrOSt said...

We missed you guys on New Year but I'm sure whatever you did was a blast! I'm glad I finally get to see your blog.. i love it! See you soon!