November 18, 2008

Randoms

I am really artsy...or so I like to think. Ty and I had a great weekend. We went and saw a 3D movie at the I-max theater. We had sushi downtown. We went to the western conference real game. we played settlers with kevin and emily. We saw changeling (super intense btw). We went to breakfast both mornings and I also helped josh do his spanish project. Actually, I basically did his spanish project for him but we wont tell anyone.
Oh my gosh...I forgot to tell you, Tyler played DDR on friday night! it made my year watching him and Kevin both play each other. I have a movie, coming soon.


can we pretend that I am really good at taking pictures?


I have never in my life, all 21 years of it, come across a bagged pickle.

who buys only two eggs for three dollars? just because they are cooked? ew.


6 comments:

Lynsi said...

Seriously though, Who buys an egg for a buck and a half! I think I'd take the bagged pickle!
Yes, LoVe the artsy pics! What fun at the soccer game!

White Family said...

I like the sounds of your weekend! And I like the pictures, too. See you soon!

sbk said...

You should ask Stacie about bagged pickles. I'm pretty sure she is very familiar with the "Big Papa".

Stacie said...

don't judge! bagged pickles never hurt anyone! for only a dollar and a calorie how could you resist!?!?

Tyler said...

It would appear from your blog that we have a pretty good life here... I suppose it is bc we do.
Hugs.

White Family said...

Oh my gosh, I'm sure I missed some good laughs seeing Tyler and Kevin competing at DDR! Those boys have moves.