November 9, 2008

Liars Dice

Was by far my favorite game ever. I had such an amazing time in Arizona, so amazing that I almost cried when we had to leave. It was so great to be a part of Tyler's life and everyone in it. His kids were absolutely fun, funny and adorable. I can't wait to visit again for thanksgiving and see everyone. It was overwhelming at times meeting everyone all at once, but by the end it didn't seem nearly as crazy and things started to mellow out. We went to the Barneys cabin and had a blast. Marley and Miles wanted to go fishing so we took them down to the stocked pond with cheese because we could not find any fish food. So, after all of this comotion getting down to the pond, tyler and I made cheese balls and started fishing...Marley and Miles wanted to collect rocks. We had a great time, we caught four fish in thirty minutes and made tyler do the dirty work. I think one fish died but tyler pushed it away because miles was watching and seemed worried. I better get back in shape so I am able to keep up with the White family, they are always on the GO.











4 comments:

Stacie said...

kelly!
i'm definitely blogging on my honeymoon. so what? it was great to finally meet you- you are a doll and i had heard so many good things about you! i'm so glad to hear you're coming down again for thanksgiving, hopefully this time we'll have more time to chat.

sbk said...

Kelly I'm so sad we couldn't make it up to the ranch! And I'm sad I didn't get to see you and Ty again before you left. I'm so excited that you are coming down for Thanksgiving!! And dito what Stacie said - I hope we have more time to hang at Thanksgiving.

White Family said...

Kelly, it was great to have you here to spend some time together! You handled meeting the whole fam like a champion! See you soon.

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Kelly--

I'm excited to hear that you are coming down for Thanksgiving. It was so fun hanging out and getting to know you. we should go for some short jogs together to get in shape and maybe get ready for that half marathon?