November 10, 2008

bakers dozen, son.

Today I woke up, brushed my teeth and ate some delicious popcorn. After attacking my crazy/busy day I decided to bake, with some help from Josh. But, before we baked we also tackled maggie (she is a dog) to the ground and painted her nails. Here are some nice pictures of my crazy/busy day.

P.S. My day was absolutely not busy in any way, shape or form.

ew...

After I cleaned up my mess... I was not so into baking anymore.



The biggest cookie everrrr. It was amazing
Straight out of the box, just how mom did it.



**No animals were harmed during the making of this blog.**

3 comments:

Lynsi said...

Hey ya!
So fun to meet you! Glad to see you have a blog up and running! It was great to have you and Ty down for the wedding! I'm sure a nice warm getaway will be needed by the time thanksgiving gets here! See ya then! Looking forward to it!

Tyler said...

PETA has been informed of the cruel treatment to Maggie and will be contacting you shortly.

White Family said...

Sounds like a fun day! Perhaps you could grace Addie with one of those pedicures?? She's never experienced such a treat.